Friday, February 18, 2011

5 ★★★★★

now is the day.... the last day of the semester for me n my fellow friends.... kinda happy today... even though the celebration is not big2 (broken)... but we a very2 happy bout it.... yeahhhh... congrats my all friends.....

this blog today..talk bout my house celebration.... of coz like i mention juz now...not big2... but it really2 enjoying memory with them.... n i'm will graduate... so herm2.... really miss MY GIUK'S after this... huhuhuuhuhu...

ok skip the sad part... here come the happy part... off coz the meal.... simple...but really delicious.... yummyxxxxx...... the cooker of coz.... (tetap n brpencen) permaisuri giuk a.k.a tien tini (mee hoon goreng pedas), anak badak a.k.a ain (ayam goreng) and adeq giuk a.k.a eila... n as me.... i'm just potong2 the desert which is fruits off coz... and than...take picture.... blogging to tell the world what a happy day we should live in......cewahhhhh...


Thanks My Giuk'S for the master piece...yeahhhhh...
love u all......



No comments:

Post a Comment