Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WeekEnd vs WeekDay...

guess what you all....last weekend, me and my beloved family going to weekend chilling at Sabah Hotel. hurmmmm....just for tea break in the evening... well for me... i will always go for the Mango cheesecake, the price really kaching RM10++, but the taste is superbmarvellouslicious....yummmmmyyy....


this entry also, also included my weekend dyeing my hair..... as i promise i want a blonde hair... yeahhh...


my weekday, @ Sabahamas (ppbop) Lahad datu sabah... really nice place.... see my picture....



 The taste that i never imagine....  
it's a fully MANGO CHEESECAKE 
RM10++


I dye my hair...... golden blonde but not too blonde look...


some messy weekend...with my new bling2 clothes...
RM31.90 (after 20% off)

@sabahmas (ppbop)
located at Lahad Datu Sabah... 45min drive from LD town...
Scene:: from guest house.


another calm landscape.... fish pond (very good feng shui)


it's fell like kundasang... 
guest house a.k.a sabahmas lodge and resort


pathway of the guest house.... 
such a beauty landscape.


the guest house scene.... 
it's welcoming me....

  
really enjoying trip to Sabahmas.... i fell, i want go there again.... :)
can release tension.... the weather is cold, the place is so calm, and it's really refreshing..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment